Compression Socks – Anti Bacterial
Birdie’s sport socks with DrySoft Technology People wear compression stockings for comfort, to do better in sports, and to help prevent serious medical conditions Compression socks can also reduce pain and swelling in your ankles and legs.
- Alpaca lined for comfort and performance
- Designed for superior wicking & keep you dry and cool
- Mesh ventilation to keep you cool
- Dense terry loop construction on the bottom of sock for wicking and cushion
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Arch support for a great
- Silver technology to reduce foot odor and help treat athlete’s foot
- Easy care: Machine wash/tumble dry low
- Material: 75% cotton, 8% nylon, 11% polyester, 3% spandex, 3% rubber
- Wicks moisture off your skin, allowing for a drier, more comfortable sock.
We designed these compression socks to promote recovery after sport so that you are better prepared for your next outing.Need an easy and effective solution to reduce the feeling of heaviness in your legs after training or competition? The compression is ideal! Socks that can be worn throughout the season.
Compression socks can be used before or after a sports activity.
For optimal use after sport, wear them as soon as your exercise is over, for a minimum of 1 h 30 min. It is also perfect for long car, train or plane trips.